With the vast number of nutritional supplements on the market, making a decision on which supplement to take is extremely difficult. To add onto that, ‘trendy’ supplements make it challenging to know which direction to go in.
Take Vitapulse for example. People laud the benefits of this supplement which include supporting a healthy heart and circulatory system. But how do you really know if this supplement will produce the results it promises?
The review below will explore Vitapulse in great detail, allowing you to know whether these claimed benefits are true or not.
What is Vitapulse?
Vitapulse is a nutritional supplement made by Princeton Nutrients. This supplement is rich in antioxidants, which enhances cardiovascular health.
The focus on protecting the heart should not come as a surprise. Heart disease is the leading cause of death in the US, with one in four people dying as a result of a heart-related condition.
The antioxidants in the supplement work to shield your heart from oxidative stress, which is an imbalance between free radical production and your body’s ability to neutralize the harmful effects of these free radicals. To explain that, imagine cutting into an apple. As soon as you cut the apple open you can see its flesh begin to turn brown, right? The browning is oxidative stress – the damage caused when oxygen comes into contact with the apple. To protect your cells from damage caused by free radicals, you will need antioxidants. Therefore, Vitapulse supplement ensures that there is proper balance in your body.
About Princeton Nutrition and Dr. Arash Bereliani
Dr. Arash Bereliani is a board certified cardiologist who works as the Director of Research at Princeton Nutrients. He also operates the Beverly Hills Institute for Cardiology and Preventative Medicine.
Dr. Bereliani helped develop Vitapulse, using his expertise in functional medicine and nutritional therapy.
How Does Vitapulse Work?
The three main ingredients in Vitapulse have been especially chosen to help battle oxidative stress and inflammation. They are:
- Coenzyme Q10 (CoQ10), 100 milligrams
- N-Acetyl cysteine (NAC), 250 milligrams
- Pyrroloquiniline Quinine Disodium Salt (PQQ Na2), 10 milligrams
Let’s look at the health benefits of each:
- CoQ10 have antioxidant properties that are used to boost metabolism as well as mitochondrial health. Recent research shows that consuming 100 milligrams of this antioxidant per day (the exact dosage in Vitapulse) can reduce your risk of suffering a serious cardiac event by up to 50%. It also has powerful properties that encourages the body to produce a substance called Adenosine Triphosphate ATP, which is the source of energy that keeps everything going. **Study**
- NAC is a derivative of the amino acid L-cysteine. NAC is converted to glutathione in the body, which is a vital antioxidant. It has also been touted as a strong cancer preventive. Studies found that it helps to inhibit the formation of homocysteine, another amino acid that has been linked to coronary atherosclerosis (hardening of the arteries) and certain forms of cancer. NAC also works to stop LDL cholesterol (bad cholesterol) oxidation, which causes inflammation of the blood vessel. NAC has also been shown to enhance circulation in smokers and to boost the production of nitric oxide. By boosting nitric oxide production, cardiac function is improved, therefore averting heart failure. **Study**
- PQQ Na2 is the third ingredient in Vitapulse. It has strong antioxidant properties as well as anti-aging benefits, meaning that it can help protect the nervous system. The antioxidants in PQQ Na2 can help to prevent oxidative stress, inflammation and mitochondrial damage thus minimizing heart disease risk. This ingredient is also shown to lower triglyceride levels, and studies have also shown that mice that were given PQQ Na2 sustained less damage from heart attacks than those who did not receive a supplement. **Study**
The combination of these 3 ingredients promotes antioxidant levels in your body, which will protect your heart and your mitochondria, as well as boost your energy levels.
There are few side effects associated with Vitapulse, like feeling nauseous, but most people who take it experienced no side effects. This is due to the fact that the supplement contains only natural ingredients and is free of fillers and synthetic elements.
There is a host of benefits that you could gain from the ingredients in Vitapulse:
- It helps maintain healthy cardiac function by lowering the risk of having a heart attack.
- It Helps protect against cellular damage
- It helps decrease systemic inflammation
- It supports the creation and regrowth of mitochondria thus increasing your energy levels and vitality
Numerous Vitapulse users reported decreased reliance on synthetic medications including blood pressure drugs, as well as decreased cholesterol and triglyceride levels.
Blood thinners (e.g. Coumadin) may interfer with Vitapulse, you are advised to talk to your doctor before you add the supplement to your daily routine.
How do you Take Vitapulse?
Take 1 capsule of Vitapulse per day right after you wake up. Vitapulse is safe to take on an empty stomach, and Princeton Nutrients says that the supplement is safe because it is 100% natural- no stimulants, allergens or toxins!
Vitapulse Review Conclusion:
While Vitapulse certainly looks promising as a possible way to help support a healthy heart, the best results will come if you combine taking Vitapulse with a heart-healthy diet and a regular exercise program. Many patients who have taken Vitapulse report increased energy and better overall health as a result.
Remember, antioxidants are able to preserve your body from oxidative stress and damage while boosting your immune system. The 3 ingredients in Vitapulse also work to reduce your heart disease risk, while increasing your metabolism, energy and performance.
If you are still on the fence about Vitapulse, we should mention that it comes with a 90-day Money Back Guarantee. If during this time you do not experience improvements, simply return the bottle and you will get a full refund. There is no risk on your part!
While each of these 3 ingredients is sold individually, together in Vitapulse they form a one of a kind supplement which stands apart from its competitors.